Your personalized program … A tailored and individual approach
This coaching is dedicated to actors in the professional sphere, the mental dimension being preponderant for them as much as the physical dimension. Thus I integrate in my methodology a multidisciplinary approach in a performance objective.
The mind helps the physical to strengthen itself and the physical training allows the mind to stay on course for positivity and success.
An individual performance project
Reveal its potential in project mode
Find the balance between private and professional sphere
a personalized and individual performance program
Today in the professional world, psychosocial risks are constantly increasing, the well-being at work and the concern of productivity related to performance is a major concern.
The goal of the coaching that I propose is a specific care in the physical and mental domain to assist you in the control of your own performance.
A wide range of physical tools to help you improve your performance:
- Combat sports – boxing: for stress management, combativeness …
- Cross-training work on uncertainty: to be ready to answer any request
- The soft gyms – pilates core training: for self-control
- Postural weight training (TRX, functional training …): to modify your posture, straighten and work on your nonverbal
- The running: to evacuate the stress
But also tools from mental preparation: interview, test, training in mental skills (stress management, relaxation, mental imagery, goal formulation, self-confidence …)
An individualized approach to meet your expectations and problems. Together, let’s find the right tools to help you achieve well-being in performance and performance in well-being.
A methodology resulting from mental preparation
- A semi-directive interview
- A review
- L’élaborationThe development of a global performance strategy (intervention on the physical and the mental)
The intervention will consist of both a physical training but also the establishment of the E.A.M. (Workouts to Mental Skills)
These skills are mental imagery, goal setting, inner speech, concentration, self-confidence …
This very generic program is only given as an example.
Each problem is always treated individually, taking into account a context and all the inherent specificities.